This year started as an unknown as we booked our first wedding in January of 2017. We had just finished drafting our contracts, wedding packages, and launched the City Social website. As 2017 comes to a close, we are so humbled to share how far we’ve come. Since the first of the year we’ve…
- Planned and worked on-site at EIGHT weddings.
- Coordinated THREE launches
- Worked with the Ballroom at Sauced behind the scenes to create unique events throughout the year
- Collaborated with Traylor Bros., Inc,. to coordinate a Manager’s Meeting Dinner
- Kicked off the holidays with an amazing turnout at the Winter Solstice Open House in the Old Vanderburgh County Courthouse with fellow tenants…which leads us to…
- We moved into an office (if you haven’t been by yet, feel free to drop by anytime – we love visitors!)
The best part of all of this?
We’ve had the opportunity to meet new people, create meaningful relationships, and end the year calling so many wonderful individuals, friends. Eight couples trusted us to pull together the details for their wedding, be their voice on their wedding day, and play such a big role on a day that marks the start of a whole new chapter in their lives. So many of these couples are also now friends. We met so many local creatives, business owners, vendors, and people in the community that have each played a crucial role in our development. Saying we are thankful doesn’t even begin to describe the feeling.
So, what does 2018 look like!?
Well, we are so glad you asked!
- Mark your calendars for the City Social Events One Year Anniversary Party at Mo’s House on Saturday, February 3, 2018, from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. So many details to follow including theme, gift bag donations, and SO much more!
- Continued efforts to share the message behind the E is for Everyone campaign. This message and people working behind it are so close to our hearts – if you want more information, you know we’d love to grab a coffee and tell you all about it 🙂
- We are already working with five amazing couples to plan their 2018 weddings
- We get to plan and attend a friend’s retirement party in April
- The City Social Team is expanding! Announcements of our three Associate Coordinators will be up on our website after the first of the year – we can’t wait for you to meet!
…and the best part of all that?
Being able to work with you to create meaningful experiences – to share these with friends, old and new, and family. We believe everything happens for a reason and our paths have crossed because we have some celebrating to do and some memories to make. We cannot wait to celebrate with you and your families – to work alongside you and create something worth remembering in 2018 and on.
From our family to yours – happy everything and most of all, THANK YOU!